Lizzy Lawson, LPC/A
“Hi there! I’m Lizzy.
The pain in this world is very real, yet I believe that regardless of a person’s experience, there is hope for finding purpose and joy. If I did not truly believe this, I would have chosen to work in a different field.”
Most of my experience is with children and families; for the past 7 years, I have been a caregiver in both home and private childcare settings to children ages 0-5. During this time, I also tutored middle- and high-schoolers. I have observed the impact of family, environment, and culture on children across the lifespan, and because of this, it is my honor to partner with families and individuals in all life’s challenges and triumphs.
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (LPC/A)
K-8 School Counseling Certified (South Carolina)
- American School Counseling Association (ASCA Professional Member)
- Ed. S. Counselor Education, Clemson University
- M.Ed. Counselor Education, Clemson University
- B.A. Experimental Psychology, University of South Carolina
- Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC)
I consider my strengths, abilities, and privileges to be the unmerited grace of God in my own life. He has remained my hope and peace since 2012. When I’m not working, you can find me quietly reading with a cup of coffee in hand or challenging myself to learn a new hobby. I love art, tending to my plants, crocheting, and roller skating.
Review our FAQ’s to quickly find answers to the questions you may have about scheduling with Lizzy.